Mão de Fátima Colar Ouro 14K KL960
• It is the most beautiful and meaningful gift you can send.
• Create an elegant touch to your home or your office.
• It is made of poliyester. There is an amulet with beads and there are sheeny colourful stones on it.
• It has a fringe at the bottom for decorative purposes.
• There is a metal ring to enable hanging at the top back or you can use it on table, coffee table etc.
• It is beige colour. Its patterned parts and back is painted golden colour.
• Product symbolizes the hand of Hz. Fatima.
Fatima’s hand has many meanings, some of them are below:
*According to Islam hand figure symbolizes two holy women Hz. Fatima and Mother Mary. According to belief the branch that Mother Mary held while she was giving birth to Jesus had turned into a hand.
In addition hand was also used as the symbol of Hz. Mohammed’s uncle Abbas.
*Fatima’s Hand is also used for protection against the evil eye. It refers to Hz. Fatima. Fatima’s Hand is also used as an amulet for good luck. In ancient Turks it is the hand of Mother Umay who helps women in trouble or giving birth to a baby.
It is an elegant accesory that you can use at home or your office. You can use it by hanging or putting on a table or coffee table. It is an elegant accesory that you can give your friends as a gift.
Gramas de Produto Amarelo: 3.52 gr
Produto Importado da Turquia